PSA JOB HIRING IN CENTRAL AND FIELD OFFICES 2022

Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Hiring 2022


The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) is the Philippine government’s central statistical authority, which collects, compiles, analyzes, and publishes statistical data on the country’s economic, social, demographic, political, and general affairs, as well as implementing civil registration functions.

Posted last August 16, 2022, the PSA call for applicants for Vacant Positions at the Central Office and Field Offices (First and Second Level).


There are 46 Vacant Positions in the Central Office and 73 Vacant Positions in the Field Offices.  To access the vacancies, Continue Reading...

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. interested i am college graduate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interested I'm fresh graduate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested po I'm college graduate po

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested I'm college graduate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested,I'm a college graduate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so much interested ma'am /sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested. how to apply?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested college graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm interested college graduate po

    ReplyDelete